LEGO® Life – Create, share & discover app download
LEGO® Life – Create, share & discover
LEGO® Life – Create, share & discover app description
A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use. Conquer LEGO challenges, watch LEGO videos, get LEGO news, find new LEGO sets and see creations from other LEGO fans. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life!
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
- Stretch your building skills and free your imagination with LEGO challenges.
- Test your knowledge with LEGO quizzes about LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO®, LEGO Elves and more.
- Get stuck into arty sticker activities featuring the best LEGO images, including LEGO MINECRAFT™.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO ID account and then sign in to enjoy all of LEGO Life:
- Buddy-up with LEGO minifigures like Aaron from LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS, Emma from LEGO Friends and Batman™ from The LEGO BATMAN MOVIE by following their profile and liking their posts!
- Design your own awesome LEGO minifigure for your profile, choosing between tons of cool outfit combinations.
- Join fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff you love.
- Discover even more about your favorite free LEGO games and apps.
- The LEGO Life app is FREE to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO ID account.
- Kids use a display name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is prohibited.
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
Keep in mind
based on 437 reviews