Storm Radar app download
Storm Radar app description
Keep your eye on the sky with Storm by Weather Underground. High definition radar, advanced storm cell tracking, severe weather outlooks and real-time severe weather alerts make this the best app to have by your side when weather is closing in. View current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts at a glance and in a more detailed view. Now available free for iPhone and iPad!
• Radar: The highest resolution (250m) radar showing interactive animations for past and future data
• Single site sweeping radar: get near real-time data from each radar site. Choose the radar site nearest your current location and view real-time reports on reflectivity and velocity.
• Global Radar: An experimental radar layer with worldwide coverage. It combines existing radar data with a computer model proxy when data is not available.
• Storm Tracks: Storm Tracks utilize the most advanced severe weather algorithms to provide a detailed analysis of an impending storm. This includes a storm strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, populated cities in its path, the precipitation rate, and much more.
• Severe Outlooks: See the overall severe weather threat for the next 3 days with details available by tapping on any risk level visible on the map.
• Lightning: View lightning 100 miles around your selected location (Continental US only)
• More: Full screen map with customizable data layers including: animated surface and jet stream level winds, earthquakes, fronts, tropical data, severe weather alerts, and more
Experience Storm on your Apple Watch! Configure the Glance view directly on your Watch to view the weather data most important to you. View real-time alerts for precipitation, lightning and severe weather. Access Storm data through Apple Watch Complications.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• Push notifications for precipitation, lightning (within a customizable radius) and detailed NOAA and Environment Canada severe weather alerts.
• In-App alerts for precipitation, lightning and weather alerts from the NOAA, Environment Canada, MeteoAlarm and The Weather Companies
• Hyper-local weather data powered by Weather Underground's network of over 180,000 personal weather stations
• Tap on current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts to view more detailed weather data in list or graph view
• Social weather: share storm tracking and radar data with your friends and family via text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Today widget for iOS 8 or higher showing real-time alerts for lightning, precipitation, and severe weather
• Available for iPhone and iPad
Removal of Ads
• Yearly subscription (non renewing subscription)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Monthly subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Keep in mind
based on 20.8 Thousand reviews