Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free app download
Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free
Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free app description
Duolingo is Apple's iPhone App of the Year!
Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and English. Totally fun. Totally free.
"Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
"Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
PC Magazine Editors' Choice for Language Learning: "Among iPhone apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo."
"The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
With Duolingo, you learn a language completely for free. You have fun while you learn, leveling up and competing with friends.
Yeah, it's pretty sweet.
Keep in mind
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free app download
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free app description
Practice speaking, reading, listening and writing. Play a game, answer questions and complete lessons to improve your vocabulary and grammar. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
• Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best” —Google Play
• "The best language-learning app" —The Wall Street Journal
• “This free app and website is among the most effective language-learning methods I’ve tried… lessons come in the form of brief challenges — speaking, translating, answering multiple-choice questions — that keep me coming back for more.” —The New York Times
Our most popular language courses are:
• English for Spanish speakers (60M learners)
• Spanish for English speakers (50M learners)
• French for English speakers (30M learners)
Our fastest growing language courses are:
• English for French speakers (8M learners)
• German for French speakers (100K learners)
• It's free. Learning a language has never been so affordable.
• It's fun. Learn by playing a game — practice new words by doing quick lessons and answering questions daily.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education. Millions of students use Duolingo to study and learn in language classes at school!
Duolingo is the best way to learn to read, listen, write and speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish or Turkish.
Keep in mind
Nothing to show here, perhaps users had nothing negative to share about Duolingo: Learn Languages Free app
based on 3.45 Million reviews